Last updated: April 25, 2023
2. Interpretation / Definitions
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access a website such as a computer, a mobile phone or a digital.
- Personal Information is any data or information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, to format and provide the Website on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Website or to assist the Company in analysing how the Website is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to the Company’s official website: https://www.ibex-ideas.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
3. The information we collect
iii. You are encouraged to visit our Website and make enquiries in relation to our services. Where you submit an enquiry to us you may be required to submit to us your name and e-mail address (Personal Information).
iv. We will use any Personal Information submitted exclusively to contact you (by email or telephone call), to manage your requests, or provide you with news relating to our services as a Company. You may at any time opt out of receiving communication from us by emailing us at email@example.com
4. Tracking technologies and Cookies
– Web beacons: certain sections of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity)
ii. Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your Device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
5. Disclosure of Information
i. We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
ii. Ibex Ideas Limited will take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your Personal Information.
iii. Both our staff and the Service Provider maintain a responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry or order.
iv. Personal Information will not be passed to any third-party organisation for marketing purposes.
v. If you wish to delete Personal Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Personal Information Delete Request’ in the subject line.
We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
6. Security of data
i. We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
ii. We will not request or hold any sensitive data about you.
7. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act (DPA)
i. We adhere to both the GDPR and to the principles of the DPA and make every effort to ensure that our systems and procedures meet the both the legal requirements and the best practice recommendations of the GDPR.
ii. For more detail about your rights under the GDPR, the rules we must adhere to in collecting and storing your information, and how you can check your data records, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public.
iii. You have a right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you by sending your request to email@example.com or by post to 10-14 Dorset Square, London, NW1 6QB.
8. Links to other sites
i. If you use a link on our Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that website’s own privacy statement.
ii. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
i. By using our Website, you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.
ii. We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.
10. Contact us